Friday 12 February 2010

Modest MAC Collection

Hi there lovely ones.


I have taken a couple photos of my MAC collection, consider them organised chaos (for artistic effect you see haha) and written up a list of the MAC products I currently have. Please bear in mind that this blog post is in no way a bragging episode (my collection is in no way large enough to qualify for bragging rights anyway) I'm not feeling very well and quite frankly have been in bed a lot and am getting so bored I just decided to do this to pass a little time this evening.

I've also done this so other MAC users can perhaps recommend something to add to this modest collection or give their personal opinion of experience with the products I've listed below.

If you have any questions about a product in my collection, leave me a comment and I'll do my best to answer. What I love about the beauty community is that we can all share our tips, tricks and opinions so we can all be knowledgeable about what we spend our money on and what we should probably avoid.

Photobucket Photobucket

(click for larger image)

List of products:

Lipsticks - Black Knight, London Life, Ruby Woo, Violetta, Meltdown, Ravishing, Utter Fun, Sequin

Lustreglass - Angel Wing, Instant Gold

Lipglass - Gitane, Magnetique, Pinkular, Pink Poodle

Dazzleglass & Dazzleglass Creme - Funtabulous, Love Alert, Roman Holiday, Luscious Spark (creme), Amorous (creme)

Lipgelèe in "Lush & Bright"

Clear SPF 15 Lip Conditioner

Pencils - Full of Fuchsia Technakohl Liner, Obviously Orange Technakohl Liner, Smolder Eye Kohl, Raw Refined Cremestick Pearl Liner

Brow Set in "Mink"

Fluidline in "Waveline"

Pigments - Kitschmas, Fuchsia, Grape, Deep Blue Green, Reflects Transparent Teal (Glitter)

Concealer - Seclect Cover-Up NW40 Studio Finish NC45

Cream Colour Base in "Fawntastic" & "Fabulush"

Eyeshadows - Young Punk (mineralize) Newly Minted, Deep Truth, Atlantic Blue, Shadowy Lady, Violet Trance, Vibrant Grape, Cranberry, Coppering, Wookwinked, Passionate, Red Brick, Bright Sunshine, Carbon, Print

Blush in "Burnt Pepper"

Brushes - 209, 252, 266, 204, 224, 219, 194, 168, 275, 187

MISC - Duo Sharpener, Make-up Bag, Pro Palettes, Fix +, Brush Cleanser

Big Love x

0 comments:

Post a Comment