Wednesday 2 December 2009

Out With The New In With The Old

Super quick update to show you my new make-up set up in my bedroom. As you know I had my make-up in a rather ugly (albeit practical) plastic stack of drawers. I have no idea why when I've had a rather pretty pink and black storage unit sitting around doing nothing for a long time which was one of my impulse buys.

The pink & black unit was I believe £14.99 from a shop called WH Smith. For any none UK readers WH Smith is a store that sell,s magazines, stationary, books, CD's etc and the storage unit came from the stationary department of the store.

Photobucket

Nightingale Multi Drawer Set (now out of stock)

and this is my actual set up (It will be changed and rearranged until I'm completely happy with it, I intend to get a new dresser, something more ...errm..elegant)

Photobucket

Yes I have a photo of Michael Jackson on my dresser, he's my favourite ever!

That's it for now x

0 comments:

Post a Comment