Friday 18 December 2009

Apologies & IMATS

I would like to apologise for my lack of blogging and Youtube video making. As we all know this time of year comes at a cost and I've been cutting back on spending money on myself, with all the will power in the world I have managed to forgo any retail therapy in resent weeks. There haven't been any Youtube videos either as I had what I can only assume was a stress or allergy related skin flare up and thought it was in my best interests not to open myself up to harsh criticism from those viewing Youtube, this I'm sure people will understand.

Things will soon resume normal service, I'm working out ideas for a new video and also what I can do a blog about while I'm cutting back on the spending.

I would like to announce however that I have sorted out my pass for January's London IMATS (International Make-up Artist Trade Show) I will be there on the Saturday (30th) So anyone who plans on attending, I'd love to meet you there, always nice to hang out with people who share the same passions.

Will update soon, love to those who have shown support for the venture into embracing my appreciation in the field of fashion & beauty.

0 comments:

Post a Comment