Saturday 21 November 2009

Jasmine

OK I know this post has nothing to do with make-up or fashion. But it is still something rather fabulous.
I got a new kitten!! I named her Jasmine and she's adorable currently 6 weeks old :)
Here she is, all together now t'awwww.



I will say however on a beauty note that I am so loving Revlon Colorstay, it really is the the best foundation I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot.

I bought a lipstick (Neon Pink) and gloss (Iced Sparkle) from The Body Shop the other day. They looks very pretty together. But I've since discovered that MAC's Love Alert Dazzleglass looks awesome over the lipstick as well.

Photobucket

I wanted to have black nail tips instead of white just to have a change of pace. But I couldn't want to actually go out and buy the black tips (or find them) So I just painted them instead. Just to give it that little something extra I used MAC Baby Goth Girl from the Style Black collection.

Photobucket

Well that's it for now I think, will be back with a new post soon.
Also don't forget to check out my Youtube Channel for more girlie things from me.

Aniyah x

0 comments:

Post a Comment