Sunday 22 November 2009

An "I Miss You" Haul

So I had my lovely friend Pam visit me this weekend. I was sad to see her go today, this inspired some retail therapy. This weekend I bought more than I know I should have, couldn't help it though - it's like a compulsion/addiction with me.

Photobucket

Pearl Drops tooth polish as I am currently obsessed with the idea of dazzling white Hollywood style teeth. Johnson's 3 in 1 eye make-up remover as I've decided I'm over the Simple one. The Comforter solid perfume from Lush as it smells, well, lush! Also got some Lush Soak n float and Mask of Magnamity to try.

Photobucket

I bought two copies of Glamour magazine for the Nails Inc give away this weekend the colours Shoreditch, Victoria & Albert.

Also pictured is Benefit Coralista that I felt left out with all the raving about it, so gave in and took advantage of the £5 I had on my beauty club card and the 10% off in Debenhams and bought myself one, I'm now in with the Coralista crowd phew!

To the right are the set of 5 Beauty Box glitter eyeliners I bought. I was sad to see they didn't have shade names so I took it upon myself to name the colours: L-R Clandestine, Twinkle, Purple Haze, Hawaii, Dollar Bill.

Photobucket

Speaking of the Debenhams 10% off deal, I finally got around to getting the Urban Decay 24/7 Super Stash the colours included in the set: Top to Bottom, Stash, Ransom, Graffiti, Rockstar, Binge, Corrupt, Oil Slick, Zero, Eldorado.

Photobucket

Last but not least I treated myself to some cheap costume jewellery a couple of statement rings from Primark at under £3.00 each and some diamanté hoop earrings that were I think maybe £2.00 at the most. The embellished alice band is from Claire's Accessories and is priced at £7.00. Also pictured is a Hello Kitty compact mirror and "Fame" necklace which my Mum got me today also from Claire's Accessories.

So that is it, a video showing these products in more detail will hopefully be available via my Youtube channel as of tomorrow sometime.

Until then, take care and chat to you again soon.

Aniyah x

P.S.

How did I manage to forget this! I went into MAC and bought one of the holiday collection lip sets and a Funtabulous dazzleglass.

Photobucket

The lip set includes: Gitane, Angel Wing, Magnetique, Pinkular, Instant Gold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment