Tuesday 27 April 2010

Have been playing...

So, I've been getting into the habit of playing with eye make-up the past few days, it's a pleasant distraction from the haze inside my head haha.


Anyway here are a few snap shots of my handy work, I know this is in no way up to professional standards, but I'm still learning! :)

Ocean Eyes,
Photobucket

Sunset Shimmer
Photobucket

Totally Tropical
Photobucket

Gothic Trance
Photobucket
(click images for full sized view)

I'll keep on practising as I find it fun and kind of therapeutic to sit and do make-up and play with different colours. If you'd like to know what any of the products used are, just drop me a line.

I've also just placed an order with MAC for five new pretties last night, so those should now be on their way to me, once they get here I will share on the blog!

Until next time, remember...beauty isn't a chore it's a game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment