Wednesday 30 December 2009

Rediscovered

At the risk of this blog looking like a Lush commercial I have rediscovered a love of Lip Service.


Photobucket

Last night, my lips were feeling dry and tight as they often do this time of year because of the bitter cold combined with central heating, yes I keep my lips conditioned with various different products. But I always seem to find the moisturising effect doesn't last long.

However last night I was looking in my make-up kit and there was my Lip Service which has been neglected for some time. So I put a generous application on my lips just before getting into bed and today my lips feel in such better condition, granted still not as silky soft as I'd like, but I'm a lot closer to that smooth pout I've been working towards than I was previously.

I'll apply another generous helping of the balm tonight and see what my lips feel like tomorrow.

I'm now wanting to try a lip scrub by Lush's sister company B Never Too Busy To Be Beautiful to see if I can maximise the softening effect even more.

I've currently got Mum trying out the Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment that I bought her as a Christmas present, I'm going to gage how well it works for her and possibly invest in a tube of it for myself if she likes it. At £20 a go I don't want to buy myself some until I know how well it works. Then again we're all different and what works wonders for one may be less than spectacular for someone else....we'll see.
Photobucket

Until next time my lovelies x


0 comments:

Post a Comment