Wednesday 23 December 2009

Models Own - A Happy Discovery

So, as I mentioned in my last blog post I had placed an order with Models Own after going on their site every so often, curiosity got the better of me and I ordered a few things.

Well much to my surprise those products arrived today, beautifully packed in a black box with purple tissue paper and the invoice note placed in a cute black envelope. But packaging, pretty as it is, doesn't speak for the product inside as we all know. So I immediately got to swatching the eyeshadows, trying on the glosses and putting a coat of the glitter nail polish over the grey I was already wearing (funnily enough they work well together) I am in love! The lipglosses glide on nicely and have a scent that reminds me of coconut, now this may not be to everyone's taste. But personally I like the smell, it reminds me of Summer, and I adore Summer! The eyeshadow powders come in cute little jars are one would expect and are packed to the brim with product, so you are getting a lot for your money and at only £5.00 each they are marvellous value. The colours themselves apply wonderfully and are well pigmented so you need very little product to achieve a vivid colour pay-off.

Models Own cosmetics are definitely getting the thumbs up from me and come highly recommended. I suggest all my fellow make-up junkies go to the website and place an order and try these products out for yourselves, I am certain you'll be as impressed as I am.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

With the selection of colours (some for those who like to be daring) there is definitely something for everyone and every season - check out the site here!

See you in the next post! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment