Tuesday 6 October 2009

Adding to the collection


Today, I went on a mission - find new bargains to add to the 'beauty kit' I managed to find make-up brushes, eyelash adhesive and a few other bits and pieces all cheap as chips.

I went to Trago Mills in Newton Abbot with my Mum where I got a standard black tool box for £5.99 and this is now my very organised nail tools and supplies kit. I also bought some false lashes in case I do find the motivation to head out for Halloween, I got some funky pink and black ones for the occasion. I picked up a storage drawer thing to put my most used cosmetics in, like my MAC, Urban Decay, YSL etc etc.

Then there was the super cute Hello Kitty necklace I got in a quaint little jewellery shop where I also found a pair of awesome retro looking earrings. In a shop called Buyology I found some other make-up related bargains in the shape of more make-up brushes which included an angled eyeliner brush for £1.49.

Oh I just need to back track a moment, I also bought some false nail tips in white and natural finishes for the nail kit from Trago that cost less than £2.00 each!

Anyway, back on track:

I went to a shop called Chaplins and got a Nailene artificial nail remover kit for about £2.99 and a cute little diary for 2010. I also picked up some Q-tips, make-up remover wipes and cotton pads.

Am really happy with what I got today, it's nice to treat yourself when you have the chance. It was also absolutely lovely just to spend a day out with my Mum, which just added to how nice a day it was.

Photos:




Retro earrings


Hello kitty


New drawers for storage



Brushes
External view of drawers

Inside nail kit


External view


Also I would like to share my practice video for shooting my Youtube videos that I've uploaded to Dailymotion.

http://www.dailymotion.com/user/MissShoptastic/video/xaprvy_my-makeup-collection_lifestyle


Thanks for reading, see you in the next post!

Aniyah x

0 comments:

Post a Comment